Thursday, January 6, 2011

Random evening

After class, I went to meet some old friend during lunch time. He used to be my bestfriend. Er. I guessed, until now. I called him "My Zombie". But, we haven't seen each other for too long. When we met, I felt awkward. Even for just, uh, 5 minutes? Yeah.
After that, I went to the supermarket to buy some daily-need stuffs. I walked to the supermarket. It's quite far and exhausted. Even, I went to the supermarket alone, somehow, I felt happy and I felt free? I don't know what's the right word. But, I do really felt my freedom. Maybe, because I'm out from the UiTM gate? I don't know. While I was breathing, some smell of nicotine and easy to say, cigar, enter my lungs and suddenly I missed my daddy. Well, you know, in campus you're not allowed to smoke. It's been a long time I haven't been a passive smoker. Hehh.

*Oh, I want to take this opportunity, to tell you that my aunt passed away due to malignant disease. Sedekah kan Al-Fatihah kepadanya, kawan-kawan. I hope she'll be placed at the solehah groups. Amin. I also hope my cousin can be strong to face this news.

Just now, me and some of my besties talked about the 'school-old-times' memory. I got to say this, I really miss school. I miss wearing school uniform. Er, that's it. Random post in the evening.

Selamat Solat Maghrib.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)