Saturday, January 8, 2011

Confession of my un-important heart.

*You know what, if you think that my title of this post are pathetic, or attention seeker or lack of love or whatever hell, go ahead. And I hope that you can immediately leave this page now. I don't need peeps like you. Thank you.*

Okay, here it goes. Since the first time I saw you, I was heartless. Then, before we met for the second time, we're actually quite close. We communicated with each other a lot. We actually get know each other better. Still, we're bestfriends. After we met, I don't know, uh, I just thought that you're freaking cool, so damn kind-hearted, and also quite not bad looking. I was actually having a crush on you for like five seconds. And suddenly right, er, you changed. We're not close anymore. I realized that you're some sort like trying to avoid me. I really don't know why. I don't think I'd done anything wrong. I treated you like one of my besties. Honest! Nothing special. Maybe, you thought that I'm trying to flirt at you, aren't you? Come on, I'm sick of being in love too.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)