Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ramadhan Challenge.

What challenge? Challenge of come out with 30 anything by the end of this holy month. I was asked to join this challenge by HudaXD. Well, basically she wants to see what am I 'made' up of. As in, she wants to see how creative am I. She's an architectural student. Well, duh, creative and talented in sketching and drawing and do whatever in art, I shall say. So, people, ready what am I came out with, today. You'll might be fainted after this. Gulp.

Number 1.


See the writings? I wrote, "Hello! I'm a NOOB in sketching". Top left is 320am, which the time I started to draw. Bottom left, END AT 355 am. I think, HudaXD can just sketch this Mickey with just 5 minutes. I don't know how to shade. Thus, I just go hentam-hentam one lehhh. Do you see Mickey's face as Mickey, or Mickey's granndy? I shaded those, not that I'm sketching Mickey's moustache and beard, okay?

Okay, why Mickey? It's because, the table where I about to use to start this project, got this 'Playhouse Disney Encyclopedia'. And, I saw Mickey and Minnie and Winnie the Pooh and Handy Manny guy on the cover page. Well I thought, "I don't know how to sketch. Hmph, nah, just give it a try by just sketch Mickey". Then, that's the answer why is Mickey the chosen one to be the first picture appeared.

So, here it is. My humble 'sketching' :DD
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. hahh! go show this to walt disney and co. or wtv. they might just hire you to be one of their sketchers. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.over lahh.mane ader smpai cmtu.haiaaa.

    ReplyDelete

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)