Friday, August 12, 2011

The Green Ribbon

"Once there was a girl named Jenny. She was like all the other girl, except for one thing. She always wore a green ribbon around her neck. There was a boy named Alfred in her class. Alfred liked Jenny and Jenny liked Alfred. One day he asked her, “Why do you wear that ribbon all the time?” “I cannot tell you,” said Jenny. But Alfred keep asking, “Why do you wear it?” and Jenny would say, “It is not important”. Jenny and Alfred grew up and fell in love.


One day they got married. After their wedding, Alfred said “Now we are married, you must tell me about the green ribbon.” “You still must wait,” said Jenny “I will tell you when the right time comes”. Years passed. Alfred and Jenny grew old. One day Jenny became very sick. The doctor told her she was dying. Jenny called Alfred to her side. “Alfred, now I will tell you about the green ribbon . Untie it, and you will see why I could not tell you before.” Slowly and carefully, Alfred untied the ribbon, and Jenny’s head fell off."

FUNNY! Haha. I bet her 'green' ribbon had turned all brownish-blackish-doesn't-look-like-green-anymore due to the dirts on her body, had stained the ribbon. Yuck! Imagine, from school days until she grew old? Thank God it's fiction. Haha.
You wonder why I post this story? It's actually because I want to update my blog, but I don't know what to write about. And, two days ago, my little sister insisted to type this, her favourite story she got from The Book Of Riddles..something..something..I forgot. So, there, there, all the above texts, yes, she typed it all. Well, my little sister is 9 years old now, okay. Of course, she know how to type. She ain't a small girl!

I hope this story is funny enough to make you smile :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)