Monday, August 15, 2011

Alhamdulillah.

Number 5.


Inspired by Mr Men and Little Miss characters. I invented one.

So, Alhamdulillah. Allah gave me hidayah to wear hijab. I start to wear (really) permanently, when I was 18. And, many of them said that, now women wear hijab just because of the fashion. I thought, Alhamdulillah, at least, there's fashion that influenced women to use hijab and cover their beautiful hair.

Psst, the scanner ain't functioning, thus I'm just using 3 MP handphone camera.
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. the scarf is freakishly pretty! omg nani this is what i'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought it was YOU too. haha. Yeah, the print is coool. Yes, akhirnye, you invented one! Woohoo. Make more, pleasee XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha.okay,em,thanks.hxd,insyaAllah,sure will;))

    ReplyDelete

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)