Sunday, August 14, 2011

Death.

Number 4.


I, with no sketching skill, hereby, presents you, my randomly sketching.

*****
Innalillah, my friend, Mohammad Sempurna passed away today at 1230 pm. I went to the hospital to visit him at 1130 am. He was in the ICU room, the special one, in the glass room. His life depends on the machine. Obviously, he's coma. I've been told that, he's sick due to over-stress at work. He vomitted a lot,  get up to get some pills, then collapsed. My other friend told me that, his blood vessel at the main nerve (I guessed) burst. I think it's caused by thromboembolism.

So, let us pray and hope, Allah will forgive his sins and insya'Allah, he will be placed among the Soleh. 

*****
Al-Fateha.
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Al-Fatihah to him...

    Oh oh, i still know my bio to know what thromboembolism is :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.bagos giler you.i know thromboembolism when i'm in dental course.

    so,how's the drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the doctor looks like he wanna hugs your friend. i hope he does. hugs can be healing. not physically, but healing nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope.dier tak hug pon.dier nak buat something.anyway,thanks comment,honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how's the drawing?... its a start ;) keep going, nani! *__* sorry my architecture influenced eyes just keeps on seeing the distorted perspectives here.. huhu... but hey, I saw this artist who paints in distorted perspectives as a style. uber cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what's a distorted perspective?em,Buchanan?

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did you...? you googled it, didnt you? haha. yeah! he paints pictures with no clear perspective. Everything is everywhere. confusing and kinda surreal, because no photograph can be captured like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha.of course,huda.duhh?haha.idk what's a distorted perspective,so i googled it,and i saw Buchanan a lot.but,i heard aboot him somewhere,i forgot.
    so,huda,you mean that i drew distorted perspective,as in you blur and didn't get what i draw? o.o

    ReplyDelete

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)