Friday, December 31, 2010

This is the end of the year.

This may be my last post for 2010. I'm busy practicing for the zapin performance for Dental Symposium event recently. Don't ask me about this event. Because I also not so sure and I don't have clear imagination about it. So, the zapin thing was tiring. And my metatarsal bone hurt a lot. But, its really fun. Jyeahhh! Anak jati Johor! :)   Someone told me, dancing is a good thing. Some sort like exercise in a fun way. It'll also makes you more sexaayy. Haha.
About the end of the year, I don't think I'll miss it. Because, only from January-March, I'm enjoying my life, love it like hell. But most of the year, it left me bad memories. Whether in relationship and also friendship. Its frustrated. My happiness are restricted here. So, I am so looking forward for 2011. Typically, I want to start a new life. Maybe as a new me. More boring, less excited, and heartless. Maybe?

Happy New Year, peeps.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)