Friday, December 24, 2010

Ngiaw!

I actually don't have idea to put the title for this post. Then, ngiaw randomly pops in my brain. Because just now, while I'm having lunch, there's one kitten pooping in front of me. Anis told me not to look at it, but I don't know, I justt can't stop looking at the kitten's activity. I don't have cats in my house, so I was damn curious to watch they pooping and shitting on the floor, in front of me. Haha. Its interesting, though. And last week, I saw cats having sex in front of me, while I'm having lunch. Yes, AGAIN.
Watching cats intercourse-ing, it reminds me of goats intercourse-ing. Uhuh! I saw kambing having sex too, peeps. We were actually on a trip to MARDI, Kluang with the Agriculture Science Clubbies. It's a 2 years ago experience. Its funny.

Okay, just  now I watched, 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' at the TV room. Its a marathon show, I guessed. But, I only watched four or five episodes. Its really fun eventhough I was alone. I felt like I was at home. Watching the show with my siblings.



So, after finished with TV, I decided to go to my room and have a rest. Once, I stepped out of the room, then I thought to myself, "Why the heck am I here (hostel)? I can't believe I'm still here". I know, I sounded like some freaking loser who cannot accept her reality life. But, I'm so pissed off and homesick.
FYI, people, I'm actually not having a great life here. You won't understand why, anyway. And thank god I'm going home tonight. I really need a family-warm-love right now.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)