Tuesday, February 8, 2011

People have different thoughts about us.

Maybe we should stop contacting with each other. People started to talk about us, which I don't prefer. Oh, I actually hate it. And, people don't understand that we are really close, not so close actually, but they think that I'm trying to flirt around or you're trying to flirt around? Hey, whatever! We're just friends, you're so fun, and I respected you like my own big bro.
Thus, the conclusions are, different people have different thoughts and opinions, which I don't care and I don't like whether it's bad or good. So, I want to shut these people's mouth, and the best way is for us to stop contact with each. I guessed? 

Sigh, This is so ridiculous.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)