Friday, November 5, 2010

Random Midnight.

Hello, friends. In the middle of the night, I would like to write something. I had just woke up from my 2 hours nap. Practically its not a nap, its a long sleep. Tomorrow's holiday! (Deepavali) Yayy! I want to do my oral biology report. Before that I've read notes about Dajjal in Facebook. Its really creeping me out. Its sounds very scary with the pictures. Ugh. Suddenly goosebumps all over me. "Great, I'm alone tonight", I thought. My roomate gone overnight somewhere to study I guessed. I hope I'll be fine tonight.

So, finals are getting nearer huh? I mean, my finals. My friends's finals were almost over. Mine are on 22nd November. I'm nervous, but I don't know why I still didn't start study. Whatever it'll be, I really hope I can manage my time geniously and will be fully prepared. Amin.

My assignment about creating a blog, we got our marks already. Haha. So, guess what did I got? 21 over 25 again. But its quite okay okay compared to others. I'm satisfied with my mark anyway.

Okay, thats it. Very random post in the middle of the night. I want to continue doing my report. Good night, dear bloggers.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)