Thursday, November 11, 2010

I hope she's going to be alright.

I'm talking about my friend, Farah Fadzreen here. At 12 pm today, me and my friends are going to 'Pusat Kesihatan' because we're vaccinate-ing Hepatitis B. Coincidentally Een was sick. She's keep vomitting and got diarrhoea. She was so weak. Then we adviced her to seek a doctor. The Doctor took her blood and urine sample to the lab. After a while, the results were out and the doctor suspected her to have appendix or urinary tract infection. Due to presence of blood and a tiny piece of 'meat' in her urine. Sounds serious and quite scary right. Then, she was submitted to Klang Hospital for further examinations and maybe operation? Because the nurse told that she have to puasa for two days. Pity her. She lived in Sarawak. Her family are far away from her. We want to accompany her but we got problems in transportation. I just hope that she's going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)