Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear bestfriend,

I don't know if you read this. But if you do, i'm sorry for your loss. Your RM10 credit for 2 hour and a half talks and laughs and flashbacks. Woohoo! Really brighten up my day :) And also your lappy! I know its precious and no more Coffee Prince and Grey's Anatomy for filling up your 'take 5' and boringness. But thats okay. I'm sure you'll replaced it soon. I'm hoping that you learnt your lesson to lock your door at night. And oh yeah, it seems like a very long time we haven't chit chatting together huh? Each of us are always busy. We also haven't spend time together since last Ramadhan. I'm looking forward to it for the next semester. Bear that in mind. Well, I hate to say this, but I'm kind of missing you. Haha! I'm so sweet. I know! :) So, we're having our finals on the same day. Best wishes for you. Wish me luck too, dude. Thanks for the advices and the quotes. *Yeah! Don't forget to ask me that particular quote next year. I promise, I'll answer it differently.*

Yes, I glad that my bestfriend are still a weirdo.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)