Monday, October 25, 2010

Away.

I will be away from updating blog for a while because, you know, its the end of the semester, I'm busy practicing for the upcoming futsal tournament, busy catching up with the previous lectures, find the precious time to rest and a lot more.

I will be in Kelantan for 3 days and 2 nights. We'll be staying at UiTM, Machang. Er, can you just pray that our team will win? Doesn't matter if we got second or third place. We're not professionals anyway. But, I hoped that we're not wasting our time practicing almost every evening and bring back nothing. Please? Thanks. Amin.

Before that, as you know, I play futsal. But, unfortunately, I'm sucks. Unlike my friends, we're freshies together. Somehow, she's really a good striker now. She knew how to dribble the ball. I don't know, what's my mistakes, we're practiced the same thing, but she's very good and I'm not. Well, I really think that I'm not born to play futsal.


I'm such a loser, I guessed.


But whatever you think, I'll still try my best to best like her. I know, I just have 3 days to go.

Forget about the fact that I'm a loser, this week I'll have my Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Sejarah and Computer Science finals.

Wish me luck for futsal and finals, mates! :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)