Sunday, October 3, 2010

Introducing Me.

Typically I'll start with my name. Its Siti Amanani Bte Selamat. I was born on 1991. I'm from Johor Bahru, Johor. I got 6 siblings. All girls except the last one is a boy. I don't belong to a rich family. But we're still weirdly happy together. All of us are Malaysian except for my dad. He's a Singaporean. So, i'm a half-half :)

Honestly, this is my first time blogging. I created a blog because its a part of my assignment for Computer Science subject. I'm not a blogger kind of person. But I do love to read others blog. Some of them like to write poems and stories. Some of them like to give tips on health care. And most of them, like to share their experiences and pictures to the readers. So, I don't know what kind of blog will I produce.

If you realize, i'm sucks in English. My grammar aren't good. I learnt grammar for 15 years, but it didn't improve. But, oh well. As long as I can communicate in english, its ok to me.

My life isn't great like everybody else. I didn't go to Santorini as my holiday trip. I didn't shopping at branded stores like my friends used to. I never stayed in a relationship for years. I haven't tried paintball and archery in my whole life. My life are just ordinary and common. But somehow, i'm still grateful with it. As long as God stays with me, my families stays behind me and my besties are always give me supports, i'm happy being an ordinaire person.

Well, thats a very brief post about me. I'll update you soon!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)