Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dental Sports Carnival

It was in Kuantan, Pahang. And last year was in Kelantan. We stayed in UiTM Padang Lalang. The carnival was held in International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuantan. (IIUM) Once we reached IIUM, we were amazed with their architectural design of the faculty (they called it Kulliyah) building. Even their sports complex too! Each one of them had a sense of Islamic design. Like the mosque or Musolla. There were like tonnes of mosque in the campus. And their Dentistry faculty consist of five HUGE buildings. It was so big. And my friend said the lecture halls are like in the hotels. I can believe it though, it must be very comfortable and convenient.

Okay move on to the sports. There were basketball, netball, futsal, volleyball, badminton and table tennis. As you know, I represented my uni for futsal female. And we won Silver. Yaay! Although, we actually target for Gold, sheesh but that's okay. Silver also good what. Hard works (le training) paid off! My uni only won Bronze for basketball, netball, double badminton (M) and 4x100m. While Silver, futsal (F) and volleyball (F). UM, IIUM and USM won a lot.

For futsal, again, I was a substituter for the champs. You know, like when the champs already tired, you have to get in and play. Although during that time I planned to score at least one goal, hoping for miracles, like in the movies. Where you're the one who change everything at the very last minute and suddenly became famous. LOL! But well, I am not good enough to suddenly do miracle things and score a goal and won Gold instead. But I did manage to maintain the scores that our team made during the phase to go the finals and defend the ball from entering our goal. Well at least i'm capable of doing that. Syukran.

I found that volleyball is actually a very fun game. I should try it sometimes.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)