Monday, May 9, 2011

I am sorry I'm not as cool as you!

If you read this, don't you EVER ask me, who the hell I'm talking about. Well, I know, I'm not being a good friend for you, and I know I cannot give you junks of good advices that you can even listen to. I know you 'hate' me because of that. Thus, I apologise.
I am sorry, I cannot share my kind of songs with you. Because, my kind of songs are like, Mariah Carey, Celine Deon, and all love songs shits. You'll be like, "Come on, who the hell listen to these shits anymore?" I am very sorry, because I'm not listening to cool songs like you did.
Also, I know, I am the most lamest and annoying friend you've ever had. And, yeah thanks for this lame-ass, you guys met.
I don't have any mutualities with you now. So, what shits we want to talk about anyway?

PS: PMS.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)