Thursday, March 10, 2011

Towards fitness.

Yesterday, my friends and I went to Pusat Sukan, UiTM. There was an event or programme held there by Faculty of Science and Recreation. It's called Wellness X Seven. It's an aerobic kind of exercise. Which is very good type of exercise.
My lecturer told me that aerobic is much more better than jogging. Because it will undergo aerobic respiration. Ever heard of it? Our body will produce many energy and will have sufficient oxygen to all parts of the body. Unlike, vigorous exercise, like jogging or sprinting, you'll be exhausted and hypoxia (lack of oxygen).
Wellness X Seven include, hip hop, cardio kick, qi gongzumba, and also pilates. Well, my favourite are hip hop and zumba. It's like dancing. So great and sweaty. Haha. The people who attend were so sporting and cool and happening! I was so happy and I felt healthy :) I'll go again next time.

She's a friend of mine. The most popular pengkid in school. Well, I guess SIGS-ians knew her.

Tomorrow, I will be going to Raub, Pahang. There is an activity or camping called 'Team Building'. All of the dental students of UITM are compulsory to join. Well, I'm not excited, due to something. But, I'm happy because I'm free of studying for 3 days. Yayy! But, this Monday, I have Behavioral Science test. Which I don't know what to read and I don't know what kind of question will be asked. So, I'm terrified, because it's a TEST.

I think I'm fat, but I don't want to be aneroxia or bulimia.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)