Monday, July 4, 2011

FAMILY!

Mom and Dad!
Siblings with Memmo:)
Ohh, look me jumping! (I mean, look at the skirt! Flowing so dramatically.)
Hey, HEY orange! Why are you soo round? LOL.
Obliviously, me camWHORE.
Dadddy's kae-rey-ow-keyy:DD
The very left is my rawkstar cousin!
Oh, honey! Aren't we so cute?
Practically, as you can see, we're cawhoring. Same place, different pose. This one, umm, yeah, sexyback?
**STAR** jumpingg!
Aye, aye, Captain Hook! (We're camwhoring because, we're bored, duhh, listening to old people singing old songs, sitting goyang kaki listening old people conversation)
Me and Mana (Farhana). Pfft, this picture supposed to be at the top. But, naah, I guessed, no one will reached the bottom, thoughXD
It's not a wedding invitation, it's a Majlis Cukur Jambul. Yeah, uhuh, besar-besaran isn't it? They got Karaoke set, some more. Hehe.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)