Sunday, January 3, 2016

Death is inevitable part 2.

Remember about the same post, part 1? I Alhamdulillah survived the hike to gunung pulai with not so strong knee. The track is hard, and my knee did twist after 20 minutes of ascending. But i kept on hiking for 3 hours. I though I'd take 5 hours to descend, but i took 3 hours plus plus to descend. So very santai hiking really. But i was very mentally damaged during descending. I still remember what i thought that day. I wanted to quit hiking for good. But when i reached back at the homestay, i thought what was i thinking. I'm sure will still hike. But I'll let my knee rest for a few months lah.

Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah, because Allah still gives me a chance to live and repent and do good and spread love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey freakos, thanks for stopping by :)