Thursday, January 26, 2012
Friday, January 20, 2012
I changed my mind about going to Aussie. I thought about it, and I found out there're loads of cons instead of pros. Yeah I never go out of this country except for Singapore, I never hop on a flight, I never go to any famous island, I never travel to any place with friends before. But I got a lot more reasons not to do it. The biggest reasons are wrong timing and money, thats all. I promise I won't got jealous to my friends who will be going. I hope.
InsyaAllah some other time.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
I hate the fact that people changed. But well, I changed too.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Never knew went to the Foster The People concert can be so addictive. Its like, they left a huge impact to me. As in, I kept listening to FTP songs. Then, open YouTube to watch they performed live. Haha. Was it just me?
Saturday, January 14, 2012
|YES, OF COURSE, WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE SECOND CONCERT!|
1) Foster The People performed freaking awesome!
2) I salute the one who handled the lights during the concert. Great!
3) Riots towards the securities happened. The securities were so strong.
4) Mark Foster danced on the stage. Super cute!
5) Mark and his people were veery energetic during the performance. Exciting!
6) I was amazed by how Mark Foster smiled with satisfaction when the crowds unitedly sang along their songs, especially Pumped Up Kicks.
7) Mark climbed up on the speaker while singing Pumped Up Kicks.
8) I was jumping like a mad lady non-stop. Its like adrenaline rush. It felt gooood X)
9) Mark throw his perspiratory towel into the fishes of crowd.
10) I saw a group of besties fight over a piece of Foster The People song sheet.
11) Some of them got Pontius (drummer) drumsticks.
12) Also there's people who got Mark Foster's mineral water bottle.
13) Everyone who came to the concert was ridiculously fashionable and good looking.
14) Tips: If you wanna go to a concert, you better spend buying the fanatic zone ticket. Believe me, it's kinda worth it.
15) Lastly, for Muslims don't forget to perform your prayers before having some entertainment.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
There're things that kept bothering me lately.
Thanks for reading.